Join our webinar with Sarah Quraishi TODAY at 2pm ET
Who is Sarah Quraishi?
Sarah Quraishi is an Investment Analyst at Antin Infrastructure Partners, which is a leading private equity firm focused on infrastructure. With $22bn in Assets under Management, Antin targets majority stakes in the energy and environment, telecom, transport, and social infrastructure sectors. Based in Paris, London, New York, Singapore and Luxembourg, Antin employs over 165 professionals dedicated to growing, improving, and transforming infrastructure businesses while delivering long-term value to investors and portfolio companies.
In addition, she is also a former Investment Banking Analyst at Goldman Sachs.
Sarah recently graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where she majored in Finance and minored in Mechanical Engineering. She is passionate about making the world a better place through her work and enjoys team collaboration to design innovative solutions.
The moderator will be our very own Rohit Malrani, Co-Founder of OfficeHours and formerly SourceScrub and Battery Ventures.
Topics To Cover
- A day in the life
- What made you decide to leave Goldman Sachs?
- Difference between Natural Resources IB and Infrastructure PE
- What was the defining moment when you decided to switch to Infra PE?
- How do you stay motivated?
- How have you dealt with adversity throughout your life and career?
- What would you have done differently if you could go back and do it again?
- Advice for anyone looking to break into investment banking or private equity
There will be a limited number of tickets available for this event in order to accommodate everyone’s questions
Great Resource to Purchase Ahead of the Weekend
Get all of our MATERIALS + 1-HOUR 1:1 with a Dedicated Buyside Coach with Code:ENDMONTH
Follow Us On Social