If you’re a ‘new kid on the block’ in the world of finance, you might have thought about what it’s really like to work on the Buyside and if all the excitement is true. People often say not to mess up an interview because it could affect your chances for more opportunities in the future.
Just do it.
Whether your goal is to join a large institution or a smaller firm in the future, it’s valuable to engage in conversations with different individuals to explore your options.
These discussions might reaffirm your interest in Investment Banking as a perfect fit, or they could steer you in a completely different direction. Why not have these conversations and see where they may lead?
It’s an opportunity to discover new possibilities and make informed decisions about your career path.
Do you think PE is for you?
To assist you in navigating your path to a rewarding career in Private Equity, we’re thrilled to announce a special October promotion, marking the final quarter of the year. This limited-time offer is designed to provide you with even greater value as you embark on your PE journey.
$69 out of pocket for lifetime access
Our flagship program has placed mentees in most major private equity firms since launching in 2020. We have an intimate understanding of both on-cycle and off-cycle recruiting and have a track record of placing candidates from all backgrounds (both non-target and target). We help you become the most competitive candidate you can be.
Our program supplements self-studying with a hands-on approach to everything you need to know to get the best chance of getting a job in Private Equity.
Self-study on the platform and then receive 1:1 coaching to master your understanding.
New Materials Created by Megafund Coaches — after all, if you can place at a Megafund, you can place anywhere!
This course includes:
- Lifetime Platform Access
- Headhunter coverage list and interview guide
- Paper LBO video walkthrough
- Two statement LBO guide
- Three statement LBO from scratch video walkthrough
- 5+ LBO modeling tests
- Tech specific modeling guides
- Growth equity cohort and cap table models
- Case study frameworks
- Business intuition guide for verbal cases
- 5+ case studies
This course is/has:
- Perfect for ONCYCLE and OFFCYCLE recruiting
- Helped folks get into Megafunds, UMM, Middle-Markets, First-time Funds and Many Growth Equity Funds
- Freshly, recently updated
What specific areas of career advancement advice have you found most valuable during this recession?
This PE Crash Course’s intended audience is current investment banking analysts and consultants
• We assume you have a baseline knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint given your day job
• We also assume you have a high-level understanding of what PE is and why you want to pursue it
• The goal of this course is to help you drill down on specific interview prep in the most efficient way possible and ultimately secure a job offer
• We developed a customized set of training materials that we pair alongside 1:1 coaching with real buyside professionals to help differentiate yourself from the competition
What makes you most nervous about recruiting?
Celebrating 6 Years of Placements (2020-2025) – Empowering Dreams and Unlocking Opportunities!
Are you interested in learning more about OfficeHours and how a Banking/Buyside Coach can help you?
Don’t just take our word for it; let our current OfficeHours Mentees do the talking!
- “I see you guys all over LinkedIn and have been reading the newsletters since the beginning, in a market like this so long you’re alive you’re doing well — however, you guys seem like you’re THRIVING.”
- “You guys are like bringing science to the interview process, no wonder why you’ve had so many placements”
- “WFH is literally back — TALK ABOUT A LUCKY TIME FOR ANYONE RECRUITING” (Everyone)
- “I loved how accessible coaches and mentors were. Any time I had a question, I could just ask. It was so comforting to have someone else going through the process with me. I can’t imagine going through it without Office Hours.” (EB)
- “You guys are like the new WSO — WSO is full of trollers anyway, really tough to get access to any validated information.” (small boutique)
- “Last thing you want to be is STUCK in a DOWN-CYCLE being a banking analyst thinking I should’ve recruited before when there were more opportunities.”
WHY CHOOSE US?
At OfficeHours, we believe that success is not a one-size-fits-all concept. Success is what you define it to be, based on your own values, passions, and goals.
And we’re here to help you achieve it!
Level up your career now! Take the leap today!
A Few Reads to Digest